- I must find a new job. Not negotiable.
- I must plan my sister’s wedding. Not negotiable.
- I must lose 10 pounds for sister’s wedding. More like dream scenario. Not exactly best way to negotiate with self.
- I must learn how to plan a wedding. See number two.
- I must stop eating chocolate donuts. And plantain chips. This could be the most daunting of any of these tasks, including planning the damn wedding.
- I have to apply to jobs, but I keep getting distracted by kitten pictures.
- Wedding boards on Pinterest are fu*%$!g awesome, but when the hell will I find the time to make any of that shit?
- In my mom’s words: I am not a responsible person. But I still want a kitten...Presumably because the things on this list are creeping up and scaring me, so I want to assume the fetal position. If I had a kitten I think I would be less scared.
- A kitten would love me.
- I would love a kitten. And the circle of life continues.
Saturday, February 18, 2012