6 ways I have tried to deal with procrastination.
- Make a list with all current projects I am procrastinating on.
- Tomorrow, go over list and write down the reason I am putting said projects off.
- Next week, make a new list, an UPDATED list, that lists NEW deadlines for these projects.
- After one month, revisit UPDATED list and determine if will meet deadlines.
- If not, scratch current projects and start all-new projects, as previous projects obviously are not working out.
- Buy new notebook to write down new list of new projects.
There must be a better way. In the words of Scarlett O'Hara, I'll think about it tomorrow.